Hooded sweater circular - unisex- navy
Only %1 left
- 100% recycled circular hooded sweater
- Material: 80% recycled cotton (from cutting waste from the other sweaters) and 20% recycled polyester.
- Wageningen University on the chest (embroidery)
- Reusable packaging
Advice on measuring your size: click here for the size chart
100% circular hooded sweater, made from 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester. No new cotton production is required for the production of this sweater. Wageningen University embroidery on the chest.